Advertisers: Getting you hooked on their vision of what you will be forced to believe you need.


No Ones Gonna Stop Meeeeeeeeee!
...from Obesity and Diabeteeeeeeeeeeeees.

 Advertisers: 
Getting you hooked on their vision of what you will be forced to believe you need.

There is an advertisement airing on Tv right now by candy maker Sweet Tarts.
It shows a sunny backyard party with a Pinata. 
In slow motion the Pinata bursts and the Sweet Tart Candies rain out on the crowd, their mouths opened wide accepting the candy into their mouths like birds.
The song playing is an Anthem called Kick in the door by Xenia Pax.
The entire party seems outta control, and the singer screams "No Ones Gonna Stop MEEEE,"
Here, watch it below...


Americans are the fattest nation on earth, with huge rates of diabetes and metabolic issues. We spend billions on diets and gyms a year. We have huge rates of eating disorders.
So the only way candy companies can sell us pure sugar and carbs is to trick us.
Everytime I go to the gym, I see miserable people, no one is smiling or happy at the gym.
When people drink down their organic kale spinach spirulina smoothies and eat their low carb cardboard bread, they arent happy.
So in the above commercial your inner carb whore is fed.
Like a lifer in jail breaks free and runs for it.
With free abandon, guzzling that candy down.
"No Ones Gonna Stop MEEEE,"
Everyones happy, joyful, no one had to use their AK, GREAT DAY!
Until that lifer in jail gets shot down with the fact that you just ate 500 calories of pure simple sugars.

In terms of psychology, commercials made for men are designed differently than those designed for women.

Commercials for women always have a Show-Offy, "ENVY ME" undertone, whereas those made for men appeal to mens feelings of being "on top."

Made for Women


A well dressed woman has an SUV that everyone envies and wants. While everyone on the street gawks. The song "Staceys Mom" plays. The song, fullfills the fantasy that women want to still be desirable to younger guys.


Here again, we see a well dressed confident woman, and in the back a song singing, "Girls wanna be her, boys wanna be her" as she rides a race on a motorcycle. Fulfilling womens ultimate desire...to be hot, sexy, desired and powerful...When in real life most women (their marketting demographic) are just average women who IRL ultimately give in to mens way.

Here is a commercial where the theme song plays
I'm a big news maker, watch me go I'm a big rule breaker, let it go I'll see you at the top and I'm never gonna stop Yeah I'm one of a kind, gonna walk my own line Individual I'm a individual
via @popisms : https://www.popisms.com/TelevisionCommercial/203168/eBay-Commercial-eBay-Fashion-Wear-It-Your-Way-2018
I'm a big news maker, watch me go I'm a big rule breaker, let it go I'll see you at the top and I'm never gonna stop Yeah I'm one of a kind, gonna walk my own line Individual I'm a individual
via @popisms : https://www.popisms.com/TelevisionCommercial/203168/eBay-Commercial-eBay-Fashion-Wear-It-Your-Way-2018
I'm a big news maker, watch me go I'm a big rule breaker, let it go I'll see you at the top and I'm never gonna stop Yeah I'm one of a kind, gonna walk my own line Individual I'm a individual
via @popisms : https://www.popisms.com/TelevisionCommercial/203168/eBay-Commercial-eBay-Fashion-Wear-It-Your-Way-2018
I'm a big news maker, watch me go I'm a big rule breaker, let it go I'll see you at the top and I'm never gonna stop Yeah I'm one of a kind, gonna walk my own line Individual I'm a individual
via @popisms : https://www.popisms.com/TelevisionCommercial/203168/eBay-Commercial-eBay-Fashion-Wear-It-Your-Way-2018v
"I'm a big news maker, 
watch me go
 I'm a big rule breaker, 
let it go 
I'll see you at the top and I'm never gonna stop 
Yeah I'm one of a kind, 
gonna walk my own line 
Individual 
I'm a individual"
Here they are trying to make you FEEL that if you shop at eBay, you will be a RULE BREAKER and a unique INDIVIDUAL.
No one can be an INDIVIDUAL, if they are wearing someones old out of season mass produced fashions! Women wish they could be individuals but they end up copying each other and wanting to fit in.


Made for Men


A handsome, fit, man grooms his lawn happily and with precision... Smiling the entire time, HE IS THE KING OF HIS DOMAIN.


Again we see a handsome, fit, man grooming his lawn happily and with precision... but they use mental imagery from the guy flick "The Karate Kid" with Mulch Off- Mulch On...His house is a gorgeously appointed McMansion, the epitome of his deacades of hard work... HE IS THE KING OF HIS DOMAIN.


Commercials for tech always are geared to appeal to stoners and children

Like this

The voice actor they chose sounds like a John Hughes movie stoner surfer dude. Translating into common man, happy go lucky, EASY TO RELATE TO = easy to use. Every one can relate.  Except that happy go lucky easy dude is selling you a Phone Bill of $100 a month!
Landlines are still $35.00 a month. This commercial cons you into thinking the bill is easy to pay, even if you are a jobless college student eating Ramen.

Commercials for food are always geared towards Moms, like this

Most food commercials are geared towards Moms, They usually try to tell a Mom that they will fail their families if they dont serve XXX to their family. In THE commercial above they tell them their families will LEAVE without Little Ceasars pizza.
<<BLINK>>


In the Walmart commercial below, they try to sell you on Their Store being happy, fun, easy shopping. JOY for your family!!! 

 The problem? Look at the trim on the doors on all these houses...That trim is usually seen in upper class houses! Walmart is killing Mom and Pop stores, they pay their workers so little that they have to apply for Welfare!
The majority of Walmart shoppers cannot afford those houses!
Yet they continue to try and present us with this fantasy life in their commercials in which their shoppers have fantasy effortless lives with gorgeous houses.
Its a FANTASY.
...as are most of these commercials and the lives they try to sell us on.

TV Needs AdBlock Plus!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear King Charles And Prince William