So your family member has gone No Contact with you...

 


 

So your family member has gone No Contact with you...

This is what it means:

No Contact does NOT mean me and you are in a battle of the wills or a game of Tv's Survivor. It does not mean I am trying to Outwit, Outlast and Outplay you. I'm actually TIRED of the mental games.

It means that you have been doing hurtful, damaging things for a prolonged period of time to me and in spite of me trying to talk to you over and over and over, you don't get it and I have had enough.

These are the reasons I am going No Contact with YOU: ..................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................

.........................................

No Contact means THIS

  1. Do Not Come to my home

  2. Do Not Call me at my home

  3. Do Not call my spouse

  4. Do Not Call My Kids

  5. Do Not call my work

  6. Do not contact my neighbors

  7. Do Not call ME.

  8. Do not go to my children's schools or contact the school in any fashion

  9. Do Not Text or Email Or message me on social media

  10. Do Not Text, Email, Message any of my family, or friends or business associates

  11. Do not come to my house or my job, or my family or friends job or homes.

  12. Do not send letters, cards, gifts to me, or my family or friends or work.

  13. Do not send gifts from Amazon or any other company

  14. Do not say Hi if you see me or my family in public.

  15. Do not contact me on social media

  16. Do Not post about me ANYWHERE on the net.

  17. Do not bother the church or YMCA I go to

  18. Do not contact me, my spouse, kids, family, friends or work for any reason whatsoever

  19. Part of No Contact also means to NOT talk about me to others. So if someone calls YOU asking for ME, you are to refrain from talking about me. You are not to talk about me at all. You are to be especially careful not to LIE about me.

  20. Do not talk to my siblings, cousins, aunts or uncles or grands about me.

  21. Do not talk to my siblings, cousins, aunts or uncles or grands to get them to talk to me and about our estrangement.

  22. Do not call the police for silly games

If you violate any of these things I will contact a lawyer.

Signed,

Me

Certified Letter It.

No comments:

Post a Comment