The Japanese New Years Eve Tradition Of Ōmisoka

The Japanese New Years Eve Tradition Of Ōmisoka

For over a decade now, I have been doing a modified version of the Japanese New Years Eve tradition of Ōmisoka...

 

From the 1st of December til the last day of December, I do a massive whole house "Spring Cleaning"...
Things Ive put off organizing and cleaning all year, I will finally do.

I also pay off all debts.

On the day of New Years Eve, I do a final cleaning (wipe counters, mop and vac the house) On the night of New Years Eve, I take a bath and wash my hair and put on clean fresh clothes and wash one final load. That last load MUST be washed, dried and put away before 12am.  And the dishwasher must be emptied as well.

So I go into the New Year clean and free of debts

Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear King Charles And Prince William